Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lindsay Lohan will focus on love after she wins her Oscar



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce

Suni

 

 

Lindsay Lohan has been making the press rounds for the last two weeks in support of Liz & Dick, Lifetime's new Elizabeth Taylor biopic that premieres November 25.

But, as evidenced by canceling on Barbara Walters, it was made plainly clear that LiLo was only interested in discussing her professional career. Questions about her personal life have consistently gotten the, "I don't want to go there" treatment from Lindsay. That's why I was so surprised to read such a candid interview with her in the new issue of US Weekly.

Not only does she address her time in jail -- and rehab! -- but Lindsay opens up about her father fight, her relationship with Samantha Ronson and adopting! Check out the most choice quotes:

On Her Fight With Michael Lohan
That night will always be my one regret because it hurt my siblings and my mom. It's unfortunate that I can't call my dad when I fight with my mom. That's fine. Whatever. I'll call my brother. He's not going to edit the conversation and put it out in public!

On Her Notoriety
Since I was a kid, I've loved being on camera. Don't misconstrue that: I didn't strive to have flashbulbs at dinner or people who don't know me calling TMZ. And 99 percent of the time, it's not true. I feel bullied. I can't think of any actor who has been subjected to such extreme publicity who hasn't, like, committed suicide.


On Dating Samantha Ronson
I was bold enough to say, "Yeah, I like a girl. And?" That put her in a situation where she was being attacked every day. That's not fair. And what am I left with? Heartbreak. That was three years ago. It was my last serious relationship. I needed to love myself before I could be with anyone. And was going through a lot. Two toxic people cannot be together. End of story. We're friends now. That's how it started, so I think that's what it was meant to be.

On Her Jail Time
As hard as it was for me to admit it when I was in denial, it was a blessing in disguise. I was in solitary confinement and I took the time to really get into the right headspace.

On Rehab
I think [I got back on the right track] when I was at Betty Ford. That's how I changed. Marilyn Monroe went to an institution and said, "I may not belong here like the world thinks I do, but I might as well take what I can get here and use it and help other people." I think that's what everyone should take away from these experiences.

On Her Future
I want to adopt a son. I don't want to deal with a mini-me!

On Finding Love Again
I'm not focused on that yet. I want to do a ton of movies first. After I win an Oscar, I can start thinking about love.

Source 2



No comments:

Post a Comment