Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cameron Diaz: 'Taking drugs just wasn't interesting for me'



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce

Photobucket

Cameron Diaz has claimed that she never went off the rails because wild partying and drug taking never seemed "interesting" to her.

The 40-year-old actress explained that although she has been tempted to engage in the excesses of Hollywood, she has always restrained herself.

She told the new issue of Esquire: "It just wasn't interesting for me. There's more I want out of life.

"Not to say I didn't go through my phases, but any time I was in danger of any of that, I was like, 'Come on Cameron, that's not who you are'. There's so much to gain by not doing that stuff."


Elsewhere, Diaz, who earns a reported $20 million per movie, added that she still cleans her own toilet.

She said: "I think your foundation is your foundation. I work as hard as it takes. That's the essence of who I am.

"So for me, I'm not thinking, 'Hmm, what is it like to do that?' I already know.

"And I'll jump into it at any time. I can scrub my own toilet. And I can scrub it against the best scrubbers of toilets. We can do a scrub-off!"

source 2



No comments:

Post a Comment