Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chloe Moretz hits the pages of LOVE magazine #9



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce

 




In anticipation of her upcoming film "Carrie," Chloe Moretz scored herself a feature in the Spring/Summer 2013 issue of LOVE Magazine .

The 15-year-old actress looked absolutely stunning for the artsy Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot spread while dishing to the mag about everything from the horror remake to staying fit.





On staying in shape:
"I'm conscious of what I eat and try to eat what I want, but if it's too rich then I change my choices the rest of the day. I don't really believe in depriving myself - I love food too much. I work out too to keep fit. I think a normal, 'real' body is the most beautiful thing in the world. Anyone can be board skinny if they want to deprive themselves. I just personally don't like that look."

On the future:
"I love my life. I love my family, I love my friends and I love my pets. I am very, very blessed. The future excites me sooooo much! I've got a lot more living to do."

On remaking "Carrie":
"There was such a maternal, female aspect to it. This is a movie that deals with really dark but also very female aspects of life. It's a very extreme mother/daughter relationship. For a man to try and interpret what that was like as a 16-year-old? Nah. Not the same thing. To have an actual female directing you and being opposite on the screen sirens of our day, she allowed me to feel safe to go to such a dark places with her because this is the most vulnerable I've ever been. Which is scary."


source 2



No comments:

Post a Comment