Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence Is Not Thirsty For Oscars



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce


She's hotly tipped to grab her first Oscar when the Academy Awards get underway in Hollywood this weekend, but Jennifer Lawrence admits she won't be losing any sleep if someone else steals her thunder.

The 22-year old actress is one of the Best Actress nominations for her role as Tiffany Maxwell in recent box office hit 'Silver Linings Playbook,' but while she remains the bookies favourite to claim the award at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on Sunday (Feb 24) Jennifer is doing her best to put thoughts of winning to one side.

I try not to (think about winning),” she told the Daily Mirror. “For my career, I hope, knock on wood, that it happens, but I don't have a personal interest in it. I'm not going to cry myself to sleep if it doesn't happen, I'm still going to be happy. I'm still going to have my friends and I will be fine. It's just, will I get promoted or not?”

While she plays a risqué former sex-addict in 'Silver Linings,' Jennifer admits that off-screen she has a life-long fear of breaking the rules.

I've had a severe case of anxiety since I was young about getting in trouble,” she said. “I hate getting in trouble and I hate breaking rules. I try to live my life doing what I think is the best thing to do in the situation. So then something goes wrong and I end up apologizing.”

The young actress also admitted that co-star Bradley Cooper gave her some much needed advice about the perils of fame when they first met.

He was the one who told me I couldn't shop in Whole Foods and I tested it and he was totally right,” she said. “The paparazzi are at every Whole Foods.

"It's fine, I have friends to get my groceries.”

Source 2


No comments:

Post a Comment